HEMLOCK SEMI-CONDUCTOR - 1885 N. ORR RD.
Richland Township Planning Commission
Notice of Public Hearing
Notice is hereby given that the Richland Township Planning Commission will conduct a public hearing on Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Richland Township Administrative Building, 1180 N. Hemlock Road, Hemlock, Michigan to consider the following request:
Z-23-04 – Hemlock Semi-Conductor Operations, LLC. of Hemlock, Michigan is requesting to rezone five parcels of land totaling 80 acres in size located at the southwest corner of O’Hara Road and N. Orr Road from A-1, Agricultural – Farmland Preservation to M-1, Industrial.
Address: 1885 N. Orr Road, Hemlock, MI 48626
Tax Roll Numbers: 22-12-2-24-1004-003, 22-12-2-24-1004-001, 22-12-2-24-1004-002, 22-12-2-24-1001-000 & 22-12-2-24-1002-000.
COM AT NE CORN OF SEC 24 TH S 88°09'47" W ALG N SEC LINE 355.06 FT TO POB TH CONT S 88°09'47" W ALG SD SEC LINE 972.11 FT TO W LINE OF E 1/2 OF NE 1/4 TH S 00°33'33" E ALG SD W LINE 1312.91 FT TO S LINE OF N 1/2 OF NE 1/4 TH N 88°05'10" E ALG SD S LINE 975.72 FT TH N 00°42'57" W PARA TO E SEC LINE 1311.53 FT TO POB - 29.33; &
S 275 FT OF E 160 FT OF NE 1/4 OF NE 1/4 1.01 ACRES SEC 24 T12N R2E; &
BEG AT NE CORN OF SEC 24 TH S 00°42'57" E ALG E LINE OF SD SEC 440.08 FT TH S 88°09'47" W PARA TO N LINE OF SD SEC 174.03 FT TH S 00°42'57" E PARA TO E LINE OF SD SEC 121.02 FT TH N 88°09'47" E PARA TO N LINE OF SD SEC 174.03 FT TH S 00°42'57" E ALG E LINE OF SD SEC 474.88 FT TH S 88°05'10" W PARA TO N 1/8 LINE OF SD SEC 160.03 FT TH S 00°42'57" E PARA TO E LINE OF SD SEC 275.06 FT TH S 88°05'10" W PARA TO N 1/8 LINE OF SD SEC 195.04 FT TH N 00°42'57" W PARA TO E LINE OF SD SEC 1311.53 FT TO N LINE OF SD SEC TH N 88°09'47" E ALG N LINE OF SD SEC 355.07 FT TO POB - 9.19 ACRES SEC 24 T12N R2E; &
S 121 FT OF N 561 FT OF E 174 FT OF NE 1/4 -- 0.48 ACRE SEC 24 T12N R2E; &
NW 1/4 NE 1/4 - 40 ACRES. SEC 24 T12N R2E.
The application, the Richland Township Zoning Ordinance and Zoning Map are available for public inspection at the Richland Township Administrative Building during regular office hours.
Those wishing to provide comments may speak during the public comment section of the meeting. Additionally, the public may submit comments digitally via email to the Zoning Administrator, Scott Crofoot at email@example.com, or by written letter to the Planning Commission at 1180 N. Hemlock Road, Hemlock, MI 48626. Comments must be submitted by 3:00 pm on September 6, 2023.
Richland Township will provide necessary reasonable auxiliary aids and services to any individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this public meeting. Persons interested in such services must contact the Richland Township Manager’soffice at 1180 N. Hemlock Road, Hemlock, MI 48626, (989) 642-2097 at least four (4) working days prior to the meeting. In the case of a special meeting where advanced notice for accommodations is not possible, every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate the disabled.
Greg Turner, Chairman Susan Neuenfeldt, Secretary
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Public Notices15 documents
- HEMLOCK SEMI-CONDUCTOR 1885 N ORR RD
- Park Board Meeting Schedule 2021 / 2022
- Click Here for Township Meeting Schedule 2021 / 2022
- Park Board Meeting Schedule 2021
- Planning Commission Meeting Schedule
- Official Notification COVID-19 Updated 5/18/20
- News Release COVID-19; Updated 5/18/2020
- Water Quality Report 2021
- Water Quality Report 2020
- 2021 Annual OPEB Report (Form 5572)
- 2021 Annual Pension Report (Form 5572)
- 2020 Annual OPEB Report (Form 5572)
- 2020 Annual Pension Report (Form 5572)
- Coronavirus Information - MI Dept. Natural Resources
- Richland Township Action Plan COVID-19
Public Hearings 20235 documents
- Township Board April 11, 2023 Public Hearing: Approval of an IFT Exemption for Cornerstone Fabricating
- Township Board April 11, 2023 Public Hearing - Establishing an Industrial Development District
- Special Board Meeting April 4, 2023 Police Union Contract Ratification
- Township Board March 14, 2023 Public Hearing on Adoption of 2023-2024 Budget
- Richland Township Board January 10, 2023 Public Hearing: Rezoning R-1 to R-2